The AMSOIL Treasure Hunts a staple of Bike Week each year sending riders on a journey throughout the region. Be sure to visit all the locations to get your Official Pocket Guide stamped. There are 11 stops on this year’s AMSOIL Treasure Hunt. Once completed return the pocket guide to the Official Bike Week Welcome Center for a limited edition commemorative Bike Week Coin! The Official Pocket Guide is available at the Official Bike Week Welcome Center at One Daytona.
1. AMSOIL: AMSOIL ® -Official Welcome Center Tent
2. Budweiser: Budweiser – Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona Harley-Davidson ®
3. Daytona Beach Racing and Card Club: Daytona Beach Racing & Card Club-960 S. Williamson Blvd.
4. Landshark Bar & Grill: Landshark Bar & Grill -471 S Atlantic Ave
5. GEICO: GEICO ® -Daytona International Speedway
6. Fastlane Motorcycle Swap Meet: Fastlane Motorcycle Swap Meet: Home of the Burning Bike-Volusia County Fairgrounds
7. Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys: Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys -Destination Daytona
8. Crabby’s Oceanside: Crabby’s Oceanside – 451 S Atlantic Ave
9. Marco’s Pizza: Marco’s Pizza 1173 W International Speedway Blvd, Suite 10
10. Boot Hill Outpost: Boot Hill Outpost – Ormond Beach 1087 US Highway 1
11. Volusia Mall: Volusia Mall 1700 W International Speedway Blvd